Series 30 Utility Ball Bearing Block - Single, Swivel Shackle Head
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Light weight
- Versatile head fittings
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load be fitted with a shackle in either of two planes to allow correct alignment of the block.
- Primary lead blocks on dinghies and catamarans
- Control lines on larger yachts
- U.V. stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Acetal ball bearings
- Impact modified, fiber reinforced and U.V. stabilized Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel load straps and head fittings